Saturday, April 27, 2013

PUSSY IN SPRING

I do not know why I want to eat much more pussy within the spring.

It is not like it is a food group, but when it gets warm out and I start seeing flowers I want to drown myself beneath dresses. I want to kiss thighs, listen to giggles, and after that taste someone for the first time. Is the fact that adequate fetishes in a single sentence?

Yesterday I could barely stand subsequent to her with out imaging her legs wide open and my greedy fingers and tongue opening her up. I didn’t even bother with a kiss, and she was still talking as my fingers undid the zipper on her jeans. In truth she kept speaking as I slid them off her legs, developing much more frantic with each and every inch of exposed skin.

I paused for any extended time ahead of opening my lips to her. She watched me with figuring out anticipation as she ran her fingers via my hair. When I lastly slid her blue cotton down and kissed her she squealed. She was warm and already wet as I pushed my tongue inside her, and her skin was a soft as a summer time rain. She lifted one leg as I knelt ahead of her. She closed her eyes and she whispered my name. Vibrators free shipping may the most favorite sex toys for women. Lady will enjoy unlimited climax with the different vibration.

And I forgot winter in an instant.

I fucked her with my fingers, lips, and tongue. I fucked her with memory, want, and instinct. I licked, sucked, and ate her pussy until she collapsed onto the floor, and even then I didn’t stop. Her legs squeezed me and her hands tore at my hair. She bucked her hips into my mouth, and I pushed her across the floor, needing to taste every single inch of skin I could possibly reach. Strap-on sex toys include variety strap-on vibrators and strap-on dildos.

She screamed, and I laughed. She kicked me and scratched me, and I couldn’t cease till she lay motionless around the floor. When I finally kissed her lips it was with my last ounce of energy. I collapsed subsequent to her and listened to my chest rise and fall with nothing but joy in my heart.

“I fucking really like spring,” she whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment